Sorry if my English cause the problem.
1) I thought that I was clear how I did mistake by forget to check all options and I thought that my last step cause the issue. Later, I found how issue is not WP plugin, rather bncert-tool. If you think that we need another topic, no problem, but from my point of view, it is clear wasting of time, as I don't think how I asking here help, rather is case that I report the BUG (in bncert-tool).
2) From other side, my other ticket don't have anything common with this case (as it treat multiple domains).
3) Your question is probably not reflection of the situation, as there is not that I want anything here. I simply report WHAT I DOING (steps) and WHAT IS THE OUTCOME. As there is ONE SIMPLE COMMAND (sudo /opt/bitnami/bncert-tool), I cannot see how I can to make mistake (obviously not depends on me),
3a) I guess how I configure all properly as (example) page is display properly after typing address in browser, but appear invalid certificate.
3b) I maybe also explained issue unclearly (my English), and I will gladly try to check it all again and make screencast (how to display it here? I mean, domain will be revealed), but problem is also my time. I thought that I explained clear how outcome is different with different domains insertion during Bitnami script wizard. Should be enough to make test by Bitnami itself.
3c) If you observe carefully, you will se how appears TWO SEPARATE ISSUES:
- one is redirection (Bitnami LAMP welcome page)
- second is WRONG CERTIFICATE (UNSECURED CONNECTION)
As far is possible (and should not to be, as redirections are done by script and not by me), in first case that I do something wrong vs redirection rules (and I nether change it), in second case is obvious how redirections are not the issue, rather unexpected situation of certificate (there is green lock or Browser warning to not go to the page due the lack of certificate/redirection - but here is allowed page and accepted certificate, but declared as unsecured as obviously is something wrong configured within certificate - So, how that can be if I insert only myapp.com??? - for myapp.com works and for www.myapp.com not works???).
In other words, be focused on last case and you will figure how I CANNOT DO ANYTHING WRONG, as than I will not have access to page, at all, but I have green lock when I type in browser myapp.com and unsecured certificate for www.myapp.com (to repeat, I only inserted myapp.com in domains questioning of your tool).