Workflow not working in ProcessMaker Community 3.5.1/3.5.2

Keywords: ProcessMaker - Windows - Technical issue - Other
Description:
I am having issues using 3.5.1/3.5.2. When I create a Case/Process Workflow, the case is started but never shows up in the inbox of the next user. How can I have this resolved?

I am currently stuck in 3.3.6 which is the last version I could find on sourceforge. Is there a version for processmaker 3.4.11?

Hi @airsaylongcon

We have a Support Tool that will gather relevant information for us to analyze your configuration and logs. Could you please execute it on the machine where the stack is running by following the steps described in the guide below?

Please note that you need to paste the code ID that is shown at the end.

I am seeing the same issue on the 3.5.2 VM

Some files couldn’t be found, but the support bundle was uploaded, ID Code: c70c54b1-d1a8-2e90-cdf8-764093d6fac2

Hi @Burninator,

I only see this warning message in the Apache’s log that doesn’t seem related to the Workflow functionality.

[Sat Sep 19 14:23:19.833161 2020] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 1147:tid 140686317795072] [client 192.168.1.107:57613] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant HIGHLIGHT_HOME_FOLDER_ENABLE - assumed 'HIGHLIGHT_HOME_FOLDER_ENABLE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /opt/bitnami/apps/processmaker/htdocs/workflow/engine/methods/cases/casesMenuLoader.php on line 27', referer: http://192.168.1.106/sysworkflow/en/classic/cases/main_init

https://docs.bitnami.com/general/apps/processmaker/troubleshooting/debug-errors-apache/

However, as this seems to be a specific issue of the application, can you ask in the official forums of the application to get more information about how to debug the issue? The app’s developers will probably gave you some information about how to resolve it too.

Do not hesitate to write us back if you have any other questions regarding the solution or if there is a problem with the Bitnami configuration.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.