I'm sorry to hear that. Error code 0xc0000005 is one of Windows very broad errors. This is because it can be caused by different factors related to an installed program, installed hardware or both. The following are just a few of the many possible causes:
- An installed program such as the antivirus program that prevents the smooth start of a program.• Either corrupt or missing hardware drivers.
- Incorrect system hardware configuration.
- Either low memory or damaged RAM
- Virus/Malware infection.
- An old program.
- Corrupt or damaged system registry files.
- Data execution security feature (DEP).
Do you have any antivirus system in your machine? Apart from that antivirus, the VCRUNTIME140.dll maybe got corrupted by any reason and that's why Apache is failing. I suggest you two things to check
- Disable the antivirus (if any) and check if the errors quits
- Install the latest version of the stack (4.9.6-0) and migrate the data to that new installation and see if the problem is solved