Keywords: WordPress Multisite - AWS - Technical issue - Domain Name (DNS)
bnsupport ID: 77f79abd-652f-887e-db9e-097a940d0976
I have a multisite installation on AWS Lightsail with a remote managed MySQL DB.
1) I created a static IP for the lightsail instance
2) Updated the hostname in both wp-config.php as well as all associated MySQL tables (manually). The new host is mergingresearch.com without the xio.
3) I mapped the DNS to the static IP in GoDaddy
4) Now site redircts dont work, I cannot login and I cannot access admin panel.
5) The site does not render any media correctly (obviously because the media still points to the old IP) But I cannot login to panel to do a search and replace
6) Things are just all messed up and I need direction on how to proceed to fix everything.
Support Tool guid: 77f79abd-652f-887e-db9e-097a940d0976