Keywords: WordPress Multisite - OS X - Technical issue - Other
first of all, here's my setup:
MacPro with Catalina 10.15.1
bitnami-wordpressmultisite-5.2.4-0-osx-x86_64-vm installed locally on my Mac
Mac was just setup from scratch.
My intention is to setup bitnami again and backup the stored sites.
What I did:
- I've double clicked the installation file and everything went well. Nothing showed up (no prompts or something else).
- Starting the wordpressmultisite prg (after the installation) worked also without any error.
- All services are running, networks enabled and mounting is also possible.
- I have access through finder to the created local drive (192.168.64.2)
- Terminal can be started without any issues too.
BUT when I click on "Go to application", it shows me only a blank page (in Safari). Address: http://192.168.64.2.xip.io
Using Chrome, it tells me that the site is not working and HTTP ERROR 500
What I have noticed (and differs from my previous sessions): in terminal, I cannot list the directories ... and therefore, I cannot run the bitnami support tool. My guess: it's an access problem.
So far, everything went well. My issues are the following:
- Why does the blank screen appears?
- how can I transfer the backup file to 192.168.64.2 (I am really not familiar with terminal commands ...)
Maybe, the issue with the blank screen disappears when my backup is installed.
Many thanks for your help in advanced.