Wordpress bitnami no aguanta mucho trafico o si?

Keywords: WordPress + NGINX + SSL - Google Cloud Platform - Technical issue - Other
bnsupport ID: 4a4bc7c1-3247-a28f-cce9-457e9eac7aab
Description:
siempre cuando utilizo bitnami WordPress por defecto hay muchos errores ,tal vez sea por problema con el tema, plugin pero cuando utilizo el WordPress manual no tengo ningún problema comienzo a recuperar el trafico perdido.

Hi @avatitaofficial,

Thanks for you message. Please use the English language when posting into this community forum if possible. English is the official language for the forum, and although we don’t have any problem on reading and writing in Spanish, it isn’t the main language of most of the users, and therefore we recommend you to post your questions in English to be able to get help from other users.

I checked your bnsupport bundle, and I see MySQL is using a lot of resources in your server. The PHP and NGINX configuration seems to be properly set for your machine size, so we recommend you to check the MySQL issues.

The bnsupport tool found some errors when listing your WordPress plugins. Can you check if any of those errors is causing the high traffic into MySQL? Usually plugins use the database for temporary cache, and maybe those errors are causing the MySQL connections not being properly closed, causing MySQL to handle a lot of requests and using more resources

PHP Warning:  "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-wp-migration-gdrive-extension/lib/vendor/servmask/command/class-ai1wmge-gdrive-wp-cli-command.php on line 201
Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-wp-migration-gdrive-extension/lib/vendor/servmask/command/class-ai1wmge-gdrive-wp-cli-command.php on line 201
PHP Warning:  "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-wp-migration-gdrive-extension/lib/vendor/servmask/command/class-ai1wm-backup-wp-cli-command.php on line 182
Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-wp-migration-gdrive-extension/lib/vendor/servmask/command/class-ai1wm-backup-wp-cli-command.php on line 182

The MySQL resources in use are shown below

-----------------------------------
Check memory usage for all current processes
Running: ps -e -orss=,args= | sort -b -k1,1n | awk '{print $1,$2}'
In: /opt/bitnami

Output:
1570348 /opt/bitnami/mysql/bin/mysqld.bin

Check CPU usage for current processes
Running: ps -e -o pcpu,nice,state,cputime,args --sort -pcpu | awk '{print $1,$2,$3,$4,$5}'
In: /opt/bitnami

Output:

%CPU NI S TIME COMMAND
44.3 0 S 12-10:37:43 /opt/bitnami/mysql/bin/mysqld.bin

Sorry, I didn’t understand what to do, I still don’t speak perfect English.

Excuse me, I just switched to the new version, but the folders are different.

Could you explain to me where I find?
nginx-app.conf ?

Bitnami Support ticket: 6de7bb29-b94a-77e3-b779-1bc84b9680e2

I do not understand how it works brother, now this one that falls!

4541 FastCGI sent in stderr: “PHP message: PHP Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/2006): MySQL server has gone away in /opt/bitnami/wordpress/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2057”

Y lo peor no existe documentaciones :"v

suport 98a60d14-c0fe-09fd-ed52-7910999492fd
no se que hacer :"v

sorry I think it is the same google cloud.
when the server goes down, everything does not even I can access the vps

ya esta solucionado ,fue un desmadre xd

Hola @avatitaofficial,

Tal y como comenté en mi anterior mensaje, nosotros podemos dar soporte en Castellano. Si te sientes más cómodo en este idioma, puedes usarlo sin problemas. Parece que has resuelto el error conectando WordPress con la base de datos. ¿Podrías decirnos qué cambios tuviste que hacer? De esa forma, otros usuarios con el mismo problema pueden beneficiarse de tu solución.

Un saludo,
Gonzalo

simplemente aumente la capacidad y añadí ciertas reglas
ngnix.conf
keepalive_timeout 300;
keepalive_requests 100000;
types_hash_max_size 2048;

aumente mas la capacidad de gzip
gzip_comp_level 6;
gzip_buffers 16 32k;
añadi.
#proxy
proxy_buffer_size 4k;
proxy_buffers 4 32k;
proxy_busy_buffers_size 64k;
}
son los unicos que modifique.
y habilite el cache.
location = /favicon.ico { log_not_found off; access_log off; }
location = /robots.txt { log_not_found off; access_log off; allow all; }
location ~* .(css|gif|ico|jpeg|jpg|js|png)$ {
expires max;
log_not_found off;
}

Hi @avatitaofficial,

Fantástico! Muchas gracias por compartir tu solución con nosotros. Procedemos a cerrar este hilo como resuelto.

Un saludo,
Gonzalo