Using google cloud platform for game dev source control?

I apologize ahead of time if this is a broad question, but I’ve been looking at Google Cloud Platform and I’m a bit confused. I’m just not sure if this is a Google thing, or a bitnami thing? But basically what I’m trying to figure out is if this is a SVN source control that I can use for game development with the UE4 game engine. And if so, what kind of a cost am I looking at? From what I could see, it looked like I was looking at approximately 5 dollars a month, but I’m just not really sure.

This is what I’ve been looking at:
https://console.cloud.google.com/launcher/details/bitnami-launchpad/subversion?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=na-US-all-en-dr-skws-all-all-trial-e-dr-1002250&utm_content=text-ad-none-any-DEV_c-CRE_79184282167-ADGP_SKWS%20|%20EXA%20~%20null_Subversion-KWID_43700007217131560-kwd-352173210&utm_term=KW_subversion-ST_Subversion&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8NaJm4a41wIVXbjACh3HWgDREAAYASAAEgJvm_D_BwE&dclid=CPTJxqCGuNcCFQMLPwoduXAAJA

Again, sorry if this is not a good question, but I’ve tried looking through the site and googling more info on it, but I’m pretty new to source control, especially SVN (I’ve used Git in the past, but it doesn’t handle the large files for game dev well.) Thanks for any help you all can provide!

Hi,

Bitnami images are free to use. You are only charged by the Cloud provider, in this case, Google.

Best regards,

Javier J. Salmerón

Was my answer helpful? Click on :heart:

Tq…for your response. Ya those images are free.