Uploading temporarily unavailable

Hi,

I just install resource space software in EC2. but when we trying to upload given below message is coming. Please help me to resolve this issue.

“Due to space constraints, uploading has been temporarily disabled. We apologize for any inconvenience.”

Thanks

Hi @umang,

The problem is that by default ResourceSpace sets a minimum of 10 GB of free disk space to allow uploads. I’ve documented how to change that in our wiki, you can check it out:
https://wiki.bitnami.com/Applications/Bitnami_ResourceSpace#How_to_modify_the_disk_space_left_before_disabling_uploads.3f

To check the disk space available run this:

df -h

Hope it helps.

Edu.

Hi
I am neither a programmer or i understand codes etc
All i know is that i can setup resourcespace to use as a locations database with photos for filming purpose
I tried to upload with no success
How can i get help to set up limits uploads etc

Hi @andros,

What error are receiving? Is it the same that umang received?

Regards.

I need to fix
Uploading temporarily unavailable
Due to space constraints, uploading has been temporarily disabled. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Can you please help?

Hi @andros,

By default, ResourceSpace needs 10GB to upload files. Probably your instance does not have this free space.
You have to edit your <install_directory>/apps/resourcespace/htdocs/include/config.default.php file and change $disk_quota_limit_size_warning_noupload=10;. For example, you could try to set $disk_quota_limit_size_warning_noupload=5;.

I hope it helps.