Upgrading Jenkins max java heap allocation on Windows installation

Keywords: Jenkins - Windows - Technical issue - Other
Description:
Hello, I have an error while executing a build while storing the junit results: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space.
Reading online I found that the solution is to increase the maximum java heap allocation but I did not find where this option can be set on Bitnami Windows installation. Do you have any advice?
Thank you in advance.

Hi @gidp,

Thanks for using Bitnami. You can get more information on how to modify the Java settings in the next link

https://docs.bitnami.com/installer/infrastructure/tomcat/administration/configure-tomcat-memory/

Can you also tell us which version of the Bitnami Jenkins stack installer are you using? We removed the Windows installer some time ago, and I’m not sure if the guide above will help you with your issue or not

1 Like

Thank you for the response, I’m using the Bitnami Jenkins Stack 2.190.2-0, in the install dir the apache tomcat is under \jenkins\apache-tomcat and the procedure seemed to work. I’ll let you know if there is any problem.
Thank you again!
Best Regards.

Hi @gidp,

Thanks for the info. I’m glad you fixed your issue! We will close this thread as solved. Please do not hesitate to open a new one with any other questions you may have.