Thank you for using Bitnami. If you want to deploy a custom application in the same server, you can follow this directory structure:
- conf: Folder with the Apache's configuration files
- htdocs: Folder with the files of the application
Then, you will need to create the following files inside the conf folder:
- httpd-prefix.conf: It will define the
Alias for the new app in the Apache's configuration
- httpd-app.conf: It will set where the files of the applications are
- You will also need to include the httpd-prefix.conf file in the /opt/bitnami/apache2/conf/bitnami/bitnami-apps-prefix.conf file.
You can find more information about these files in this section of our documentation
In case you can't access your application after applying these changes, we have a Support Tool that will gather relevant information for us to review your configuration. Could you please download and execute it on the machine where the stack is running by following the steps described in the guide below?
How to Run the Bitnami Support Tool
Please note that you need to paste the code outputted by the tool in your reply.