Tomcat server return 503 error Service Unavailable

Keywords: Tomcat - Google Cloud Platform - How to - Domain Name (DNS)
Description:
I have 2 webapps run on tomcat and have 2 domains.
I configured the first domain sasfanclub.vn by adding to conf/server.xml:

<Host name="sasfanclub.vn" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true">
        <Alias>www.sasfanclub.vn</Alias>
        <Context path="" docBase="sasfanclub" debug="0" privileged="true" />
        <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve" directory="logs" prefix="localhost_access_log." suffix=".txt" pattern="%h %l %u %t &quot;%r&quot; %s %b" resolveHosts="false" />
      </Host>

And it worked, the domain pointed to the right war.
After that, I added the host tag for the second domain. Then restart tomcat.
When I access the server ip, it returns error 503 said that:

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Were any configurations wrong? What should I do?

Hi @saigonamericanenglis,

Thank you for using Bitnami. We have a Support Tool that will gather relevant information for us to debug the issue. Could you please download and execute it on the machine where the stack is running by following the steps described in the guide below? You must click on the platform or cloud that you are using to find the correct instructions.

How to Run the Bitnami Support Tool

Please note that you need to paste the code outputted by the tool in your reply.

Thanks.

Thanks. This is the code generated a348ecf8-08d2-5281-8427-3a534ed7047c
Now, I will try to re-config back to its previous stage to see if it works again.

Ah, thanks anyway, it works again after I removed some junk files I had put and restart tomcat.
Sorry for taking your time.

Hi,

We are glad that you were able to fix the issue. We are marking the previous answer as “Solution” and this topic as “Closed".
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to let us know. Feel free to create a new topic referencing to this one if necessary.

Best regards,
Carlos R. Hernández