The second shop doesn't load the style and images

Keywords: PrestaShop - Linux - Technical issue - Other
bnsupport ID: 389d1cf9-06c6-8861-7caf-7c0d63654417
Description:
I installed prestashop and all work fine, but when I config the multi-store base on this documentation https://docs.bitnami.com/aws/apps/prestashop/configuration/enable-multisite/ doesn’t work correctly. The main shop works fine, but the second doesn’t load the style and images.

Any idea for solve this?

Hi @wilmar.castano,

We have checked your files of bnsuuport and in the file htaccess.conf your have commented this line

#RewriteRule . - [E=REWRITEBASE:/prestashop/]

Could you try to remove the ‘#’ in the line and tell us what it’s happening?

Will be useful if you check the console of the browser (F12 in Google chrome)

Hi Ibone, thanks for you support.
When uncomment the line the server response Internal Server Error. This is the log error

[core:error] [pid 3732:tid 140467995809536] [client ] AH00124: Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use ‘LimitInternalRecursion’ to increase the limit if necessary. Use ‘LogLevel debug’ to get a backtrace.

Can I try something else?
Thanks!

Hi @Ibone, do you have any idea for me? I tried several options but nothing solve the problem

Hi @wilmar.castano,

there are two lines comments, Did you uncomment the two?
if the problem continues could you disable all the plugins? See if the redirection problems disappear. If do, then go to activate your plugins one by one, until the problem reproduces, then please let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.