The future of the (linux) Bitnami native redmine installer

Keywords: Redmine - Linux - How to - Other
Description:
Dear bitnami team and commmunity,

regarding the Blogpost from 12th of April , will redmine be one of the “most popular” stacks? Do you have already a list we can look at, mentioning the applications that will be maintained in future as native installable stacks.

And,if you don’t mind a second question here. Probably not the best in a forum, then just let me know. Is it possible to get older stack native installers than the latest one? In my case the redmine Linux 64Bit 4.1.2-0 - and it’s checksum ? (My plugins don’t work on 4.2 :frowning: )

Kind Regards
Miko

Hi @miko

Thanks for using Bitnami Redmine!

regarding the Blogpost from 12th of April , will redmine be one of the “most popular” stacks? Do you have already a list we can look at, mentioning the applications that will be maintained in future as native installable stacks.

The Redmine installer for Linux is most likely to be continued, though we are still working on a final list of Native Installers for Linux that will be discontinued.

Is it possible to get older stack native installers than the latest one? In my case the redmine Linux 64Bit 4.1.2-0

Here you have a link to download Bitnami Redmine 4.1.2.-0 Native Installer:

https://downloads.bitnami.com/files/stacks/redmine/4.1.2-0/bitnami-redmine-4.1.2-0-linux-x64-installer.run

MD5: faae747168c8f395f36886cb4ef29236

Best regards,
Jose Antonio Carmona

Was my answer helpful? Click on :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.