The filename /opt/bitnami/php/tmp/phpTQ1AsN is not readable

Hi Team,

Version of the my application is /lamp56stack-linux-x64/

Installed in AWS LightSail

Till yesterday I can able to upload the files in the server(/opt/bitnami/php/tmp/) which is readable. But today is not readable. I did not changed the server configurations.

Support Code: 7d85745d-b8dd-c471-08c6-eaccacf08389

Any help or suggestion will be great.

Thanks,
Boopathi. D

Hi @boopathid,

The bnsupport tool didn’t retrieve the logs files for Apache (too big), nor MySQL. Can you tell us where are you getting this error message? Can you also run the bnsupport tool again using sudo? Can you also run the next command to get the last 50 lines in the Apache log?

sudo tail -n 50 /opt/bitnami/apache2/logs/error_log

Apart from that, I see the permissions for the php/tmp directory are fine. It allows all users to write into it, and according to the bnsupport bundle there are some files there written by the daemon user, so we would need more information about your issue

php/tmp:
total 684
drwxrwxrwx  2 root   root   176128 Oct  8 13:10 .
drwxr-xr-x 11 root   root     4096 May 23  2018 ..
-rw-rw----  1 daemon daemon     59 Aug 22 04:00 adminer.invalid
-rw-rw----  1 daemon daemon    401 Oct  1 06:18 adminer.version
-rw-------  1 daemon daemon  26685 Oct 18  2019 php0sX6bx

@gongomgra Thanks for your response.

Again I have run the support tool and the code is 0b8ab06b-817c-ba09-fcda-bb130038fa3b

I messaged the logs in personal message

Hi @boopathid,

As @gongomgra mentioned in the previous message, we would need more information about the issue. Did you change anything in the application before getting this error?

Apart from that, the Apache’s log file is not included because it’s too big, can you take a look at it to see what errors you find?

https://docs.bitnami.com/aws/infrastructure/lamp/troubleshooting/debug-errors-apache/

It’d be really helpful if you share the output of this command as well

sudo tail -n30 /opt/bitnami/apache2/logs/error_log

Hello @jota it is an error in third party library, where the non microsoft generated excel files are not readable. So it throws the error like that. Thanks for the time. Sorry.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.