The owner was daemon but then it wasn't working and when I compared it with my other identical server, I noticed that in this case, it was www-data, I gave it a try to see if that worked. Sadly, it did not.
The 777 permission was also an attempt to make sure it was not a permission issue. Otherwise, the permissions are not 777 generally.
The new bnsupport tool id is - a82393af-739d-c249-333a-ed5158a79567 for your ref.
Custom application guide - I went through it. It talks about creating a custom app and point it to the root domain etc. The pointing of my application is done based on the same process. Beyond that, it's the default bitnami LAMP stack with no other changes. So, I think I should be good here.
Let me know what you find and what do you suggest to solve this issue.