Thanks for your reply @jota
Allow me explain the steps I take and share the errors that I face with...
i. I sign in to Bitnami Cloud Hosting and create a server
ii. When I login to newserver123.bitnamiapp.com/wp-admin/network everything works good. I can create subdomains and access them, either via their admin dashboards and the front ends
iii. After confirming that the subdomains work good, I begin creating new users for the superadmin and administrator/editor accounts within the mainsite's dashboard
iv. I assign a domain name for the newserver123.bitnamiapp.com, either with BCH dashboard or CLI commands -I always use the same domain name; "stereohost .net"
Things get confused after this step; AFTER I assign a domain name for the main site;
v. If I don't assign a domain name to subdomains they can't get resolved both at the admin dashboard login page and at the front end
vi. And if I assign a domain name to subdomains I can access their front ends but can't login with its administrator/editor or superuser's credentials.
You may have noticed I get a warning that "I need to activate cookies" but I have tried alternative browsers and deeply cleaned my cookies before but the result didn't change.
That's the simplest story I wanted to write to make myself clear and before I get confused more in the process. Hope it helps...
As for your questions,
- Did you configure your DNS provider to resolve those subdomains?
- Yes and No! I configured a DNS only after I assign their own domains. For karmadorf.stereohost.net I didn't configure a DNS. Instead I tried activating domain mapping plugin which is within the multisite stack and entered server's static IP address(not Cloudflare's) but that didn't help.
I use a conjunction of Cloudflare's DNS&CDN, Namecheap's DNS(for the main site) and Freenom's DNS for free domain names while developing the server.
If I need to pre-explain, I added Cloudflare's NS at Freenom, they point to becky.ns.cloudflare.com&dion.ns.cloudflare.com
Recently Cloudflare's in development mode and I purged the entire cache for the mainsite and the subdomain.
- Are you using a subdomain of your domain, a different domain or a subdomain of the bitnamiapp domain we provide?
- Currently I have 3 websites in the server;
stereohost .net as the mainsite. Subdomains are ajansreal.ml(at ajansreal.stereohost.net) and karmadorf.stereohost.net(without a domain assigned to it)
When I was using the bitnamiapp domain you provide subdomains resolved. When I assigned my domain to the mainsite both of the subdomains became inaccessible
-Are you using a load balancer or a CDN system to serve those WordPress sites?
- As I mentioned above, I use only Cloudflare's CDN. Right now, its in development mode(bypasses DNS without de-activated security options)
I can turn it off entirely if you want me to.