Keywords: TestLink - Windows - Technical issue - Upgrade
I’m trying to upgrade Bitnami Testlink from 1.9.14 to 1.9.20. What I did:
- installed 1.9.14 on my testing windows 2k16 machine
- installed 1.9.20 next to it
- dumped mysql DB and uploaded it using different name
- connected 1.9.20 to DB version 1.9.14 just to receive an error saying that I need to perform manual DB upgrade
- finally after thousands of try&fail I managed to run all scripts without errors :).
- started Apache and managed to login using a local account
- data seems to be OK, but app looks like garbage. It seems like it’s missing some css, js or something else that is used nowadays to create websites
- I cannot create working AD connection.
So to sum it up:
- data is fine, but app is missing some files so almost every page looks really bad
- I can’t create a working AD connection.