We are not charging users anymore. What does that mean? Do I no longer get bitnami support? If you guys are not charging why are you sending an email saying that you are charging?
This is a weekly report of your Bitnami Cloud Hosting deployments.
Your Bitnami Cloud Hosting account details:
- Full Name: Richard Bernstein
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plan: Free and Unlimited
- Last time signed in: 2019-08-16 17:24:49 UTC
You currently have:
1 server(s): 0 running, 1 stopped
- Estimated cost of running above server(s) on your Amazon account $7.70 / month
- These costs are estimates, as AWS does not currently provide an API to retrieve them. You can check your exact AWS usage at this page
Cloud “My AWS Account” :
Cost estimation for BCH-managed resources
- 1 Servers
- Estimated cost: $7.70 (Machine / CPU: $0.00, Disk Storage: $0.50, Unattached IPs: $7.20, Backups Storage (not included in the total value): less than $0.00)
Unassigned Static IP Addresses
- 188.8.131.52 (region: us-east-1)
- 184.108.40.206 (region: us-east-1)
Estimated cost: $7.20
Please note the resources above are just for servers launched and managed through Bitnami Cloud Hosting. If you have other AWS resources that you created separately, they are not included in this report.
- OroCRM 4.2.6-2 Published
- DreamFactory 4.8.0-2 Published
- Diaspora 0.7.15.0-4 Published
- HHVM 3.30.12-14 Published
- Plone 5.2.4-4 Published
If you would like to unsubscribe to stop receiving this weekly report email, change the “Send weekly emails?” option in the User Settings section in your Bitnami Cloud Hosting control panel.
The Bitnami Cloud Hosting Team