Keywords: TestLink - Windows - How to - Other
Good morning everyone,
I am looking to move a testink instance from a Windows server running MySQL and Apache to a Linux server running MySQL and Apache.
I have mostly been successful in this but wanted to check in case there was something that I have missed.
These are the steps I am taking after stopping Apache.
1. MySQL dump of database on Windows Server
2. Create a zip of the upload_area folder and all subfolders (from ...\htdocs\testlink\upload_area)
3. Transfer to Linux machine that has testlink installed
4. Extract the upload_area folder to .../testlink/upload_area
5. Set the correct ownership / permissions
6. Restore the MySQL database
7. Correct the file path structure for upload_area with "update attachments set file_path = replace (file_path, '\', '/');"
8. Run any update scripts to ensure correct version of database and app
9. Start Apache on Linux server
Are there any steps that I ahve missed or any other changes that I have to make bearing in mind I'm moving from Windows to Linux?