Startup fails with grep: /opt/bitnami/moodle/config.php: No such file or directory

Keywords: Moodle - Other - Technical issue - Other
Description:
After an upgrade, on starting my Moodle container, I’m getting the above error message. Full log output below.
I can run the image, get to bash and confirm that exact file exists and has world readable permissions.
I know this isn’t a reproducible report, but any hints on what might cause the startup script to not see the php config file?
Thanks!

moodle 13:30:23.02 INFO ==> ** Starting Moodle setup **
moodle 13:30:23.07 INFO ==> Configuring PHP options
moodle 13:30:23.09 INFO ==> Validating settings in MYSQL_CLIENT_* env vars
moodle 13:30:23.16 INFO ==> Restoring persisted Moodle installation
moodle 13:30:25.83 INFO ==> Trying to connect to the database server
grep: /opt/bitnami/moodle/config.php: No such file or directory

Hi @jwsanders,

We have a Support Tool that will gather relevant information for us to analyze your configuration and logs. Could you please execute it on the machine where the stack is running by following the steps described in the guide below?

Please note that you need to paste the code ID that is shown at the end.

Thank you for getting back… I think i’ve sorted it out… more of a Docker volumes problem than a moodle thing.
But for future reference, does the support tool need to be run on my host machine or inside the bitnami-moodle container?

Hi @jwsanders,

Sorry if it’s about the container you need to create an issue in GitHub https://github.com/bitnami/bitnami-docker-moodle/issues

In there we will try to resolve your issue.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.