IMPORTANT, please fill the questions
We assume you are using Bitnami to deploy your application.
Which version of the application are you using?: 8.0.43
Please choose how you got the application: Installer (Windows, Linux, macOS), cloud image (AWS, GCE, Azure, …) or VM (VMDK, VBOX): GCE
Have you installed any plugin or modified any configuration file?: NO
Describe here your question/suggestion/issue (expected and actual results):
I installed the BITNAMI tomcat on GCE. Then, I tried to set up the SSL on tomcat according to the Bitnami guide for the setting (https://docs.bitnami.com/google/infrastructure/tomcat/#how-to-enable-ssl-access-over-https).
Steps to reproduce the issue (if relevant):
- I created a keystore based on the apache documentation (http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/ssl-howto.html) and then stored it in “/stack/apache-tomcat/conf/ssl” directory.
- I moved the key and certificate (server.key, server.crt) under “/stack/apache2/conf” directory into the “/stack/apache-tomcat/conf/ssl” directory.
- Then, I uncomment the following line in the /opt/bitnami/apache-tomcat/conf/server.xml file as follows:
- I restarted the tomcat and tried to access a page with “https://SERVER-IP:8443”
But, I failed.
Could you please help me resolve the issue?
Thank you in advance!
- Copy the apache log (if relevant):