SSL certificate is not secure on Windows Server 2008 R2

Keywords: WordPress - Virtual Machines - Technical issue - Secure Connections (SSL/HTTPS)

bnsupport ID: 0f367048-d86a-1d18-b81e-d366ff34e24a

bndiagnostic output:

? Apache: Found possible issues
https://docs.bitnami.com/general/apps/wordpress/troubleshooting/debug-errors-apache/
https://docs.bitnami.com/bch/apps/moodle/troubleshooting/deny-connections-bots-apache/

bndiagnostic failure reason: The suggested guides are not related with my issue

Description:
Hello,
it seems that the SSL certificate is not secure on Windows Server 2008 R2 where our tool (OSCWare) is for the connection between Lexware and Wordpress to import all sellings.

I reneved the certificate with the bncert-tool but this did not resolved the problem.
This is the error message I got: This Connection is Invalid. SSL certificate expired.

Best regards,
Pascal

Hi @frozeone

Thanks for using Bitnami WordPress!

I have tried accessing your site and checked that the certificate is shown as valid on my computer:

Screenshot 2021-10-22 at 11.08.14

Hence, I think there is nothing wrong with the Bitnami WordPress stack itself, but instead, this is related to the configuration of your Windows Server 2008 R2 instance. Am I right?

In that case, you may need to update the CA certificates installed in your system/browser. Also, make sure the date and time are properly configured. If that does not work, my advice is that you should ask for help in a specific Windows forum or even with the developer of the application you are trying to integrate WordPress with.

Best regards,
Jose Antonio Carmona

Was my answer helpful? Click on :heart:

Hi @jcarmona,

thanks for the quick reply!

I will get in contact with the server owner cause i am not in charge for this instance.

Thanks and have nice day,
Pascal

My pleasure!

I will get in contact with the server owner cause i am not in charge for this instance.

We are marking the previous answer as “Solution” and this topic as “Closed”.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to let us know. Feel free to create a new topic referencing this one if necessary.

Best regards,
Jose Antonio Carmona

Was my answer helpful? Click on :heart: