Thank you for your time and assistance.
After hours and several attempts, I achieved to restore the database and find out a deeper problem. So, however, I successfully restored everything, the new deployment did not change. The dolibarr website was like I had never restored the database and the documents. But it worked, and when I tried to make a backup of the database, I saw that it was updated. But all was like a fresh installation without the settings of the restored database.
I read your link as well as many others.
I love sharing my problems and experiences as well as the solutions with the community.
So far, I have not found the solution but I think that I have found the problem.
Well, the problem begins because of the problematic (corrupted) backup of the database (of the problematic deployment).
The problematic deployment does leave me to create a backup with the MySQL Dump (mysqldump). I receive the following error message: Failed to run external command. Check it is available and runnable by your PHP server. If PHP Safe Mode is enabled, check that command is inside a directory defined by parameter safemode_exec_dir._
Then, it was the first time I realised that I did not have SSH access to correct the problem. When I try to connect, I receive the message: Connection Failed. An error occurred while communicating with the SSH server. Check the server and the network configuration.
I tried to migrate to OS Login, I tried to create a "clone" but nothing because the problem was replicated.
So, I decided to create a fresh Dolibarr Bitnami deployment.
I went to the problematic deployment, I generated a backup of the "documents" and a backup of the database with the MySQL Dump (PHP) method.
I downgraded the new deployment to the version of my problematic deployment and generated backups before restoring.
Then, I saw the problem with the database restoration as I took the message that a table already existed.
I opened the database backup SQL file of the new deployment generated with the recommended method MySQL Dump (mysqldump). Comparing the files, I saw that the problematic SQL file (generated with MySQL Dump (PHP) method had differents with the new SQL file.
Among others, the problematic SQL did not have the DROP command line. This was the reason that I received the message that a table already existed.
So, I took the two files, and I corrected line by line the problematic SQL file.
Then, I restored successfully!
I thought that I had solved the problem.
I restart, I visited the new dolibarr website, logout and logged in.
But nothing had been updated. All was like the initial deployment.
Then, I wanted to check if the database had been updated/restored. I created a new backup with MySQL Dump (mysqldump) and I saw that all data where there. I checked the documents folder, and all files where there.
But the new dolibarr website remained at its first/fresh status, waiting for me to setup modules, organisation, et.c.
Like nothing had been restored.
This is my story. I have a Bitnami Dolibarr deployment that works but I cannot create correct backups (risk) and I do not have access to SSH. I cannot solve the problem with the PHP safe mode, I cannot upgrade, etc.
If you or the community has an idea, it will be more than welcome.
Now, I will try to restore the problematic deployment with a simple hosting provider (not a cloud) just to see. I will install the same version with the problematic dolibarr version, and I will update paths and conf.php
I will keep the community updated.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, and your time.
All the best,