Keywords: PrestaShop - AWS - Technical issue - Email configuration (SMTP)
bnsupport ID: 6fae64b6-b23c-3387-26c3-09c1ce4f2664
So my AWS instance is in a subdomain. (shop.mydomain.fr)
i create in admin prestashop the contact. firstname.lastname@example.org
i enter in smtp the params :
- domain : mydomain.fr
- smtp : my smtp host (ex3.mail.ovh.net)
- smtp user : email@example.com
- TLS active
- PORT : 587
i have this issue : SMTP issue 550 (Client does not have permissions to send as this sender)
so in sFTP i quickly put a script php : inside /opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/test/
(script with phpmailer lib)
i enter same parameters. (smtp, user smtp, password, tls, and port.) All work fine.
for the context :
- www.mydomain.fr and mydomain.fr hosted in ovh.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is in host ex3.mail.ovh.net (non autoritatif mode microsoft hosted exchange)
- shop.mydomain.fr in aws with bitnami prestashop. no issue with redirection, ssl, phpmyadmin etc....