*** Which version of the application are you using?:**
* Bitnami Django stack provided through AWS Lightsail
* Django 2.2.9
* Python 3.7.6
*** Have you installed any plugin or modified any configuration file?:**
I have modified Apache conf files to server djano project from Apache as per Bitnami documentation:
and serve django project from root as per discussion
*** Steps to reproduce the issue (if relevant):**
* I did not create a new Django project through instance - i cloned repo into /opt/bitnami/apps/django/django_projects/
* My django project repo has a containing directory /opt/bitnami/apps/django/django_projects/**zorpus**/corpus/corpus/wsgi.py
* all migrations have been run
* Haven't tried dropping the DB and rebuilding as per common solution to Django error message, i need to understand why that would be neccessary as my local and remote django clients are working ok
Configs and logs attached.
Would love to know what I have done incorrectly here, appreciate any help in advance.