Server Goes Off Serval time, Ec2 Instance Session Killed

Keywords: WordPress - AWS - Technical issue - Other
Description:
i am facing this issue last couple off month ,server goes off automatically and i have enough space in instance 30gb and T3 Large Instance am using. need some help to fix this out,once server goes off ec2 also not working and its take around 20 minutes to stop and then start.i have added database log skip-log-bin
disable_log_bin .in /opt/bitnami/mariadb/conf/my.cnf here
here my support number
4a2c91a6-3fa6-0896-3992-eb98f3ea5a43
and very slow loading website and admin panel…kindly please check and fix the issue for me thank you.

Hi @mrsouk.bh,

Thanks for using Bitnami. Can you give us more information on what do you mean with “server goes off automatically”?

The bnsupport tool found issues with PageSpeed.

[Thu Jun 03 22:52:41.423588 2021] [pagespeed:error] [pid 6026:tid 140168245528320] [mod_pagespeed 1.13.35.2-0 @6026] Slow write operation on file /opt/bitnami/apache/var/cache/mod_pagespeed/shm_metadata_cache/snapshot/pagespeed_default_shm/metadata_cache/1/64/4452/128/46,.tempxZ3WLN: 847.109ms; configure SlowFileLatencyUs to change threshold

Can you disable pagespeed and check if that improves the behavior? Please check the following guide to do it

https://docs.bitnami.com/general/apps/wordpress/administration/use-pagespeed/#disable-pagespeed

Apart from that, if you mean that your instance is restarting automatically on EC2 control panel, please contact the AWS team for help on this. They would be able to provide you with more information if there is any issue on their side

yes its was page speed issue i have disabled and now its seems everything ok. thank you
there is some issue with caching ,are you guys provide some cache settings by default?

hi there
now i have more issues in server
6ed742b3-bf50-1a09-ee61-95643da4eb66

Hi @mrsouk.bh,

Thanks for your message. I’m glad disabling Pagespeed helped your site. Checking the bnsupport bundle, I see there’s an error with one of the WordPress plugins you have installed on your server. Can you check it?

[Sun Jun 06 07:58:44.953713 2021] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 1554:tid 139751924152064] [client CLIENT_IP:56845] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: WordPress database error Table 'bitnami_wordpress.wp_wpmailsmtp_tasks_meta' doesn't exist for query SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `wp_wpmailsmtp_tasks_meta` made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/bitnami/wordpress/wp-content/themes/zota/404.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/bitnami/wordpress/wp-content/themes/zota/header.php'), wp_body_open, do_action('wp_body_open'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, wp_admin_bar_render, do_action_ref_array('admin_bar_menu'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WPMailSMTP\Admin\AdminBarMenu->register, WPMailSMTP\Admin\AdminBarMenu->has_notifications, WPMailSMTP\Admin\Notifications->get_count, WPMailSMTP\Admin\Notifications->get, WPMailSMTP\Tasks\Task->register, WPMailSMTP\Tasks\Meta->add, WPMailSMTP\Tasks\Meta->add_to_db', referer: https://mrsouk.com/wp-content/plugins/filester/includes/File_manager/lib/themes/Default/css/theme.css?ver=5.7.2

We recommend you to open a new question in the official WordPress forums

https://wordpress.org/support/forums/

thank you ,
can you please update the nginx ssl documents for A Approach , new release giving errors,and wordpress path also changed,and alternative approach i already checked thats not work
https://docs.bitnami.com/bch/how-to/generate-install-lets-encrypt-ssl/
and

sudo /opt/bitnami/bncert-tool

also not working in nginx stack
please provide proper docs for ssl thank you.

Hi @mrsouk.bh,

Can you give us more information on your issues? The bnsupport code you shared with us are for a machine running Bitnami WordPress, which includes Apache webserver, not NGINX. Are you having issues with another server for NGINX? If so, can you tell us in which step? The bncert-tool is not ready to create and configure SSL certificates on NGINX, but the alternative approach guide should work.

i want to move apache server to nginx but unfortunately ssl alternative approach also not work in ec2 due to last update,wordpress path is changed,
and when i reach to these bellow commands its show no directory found

For NGINX under Approach A (Bitnami installations using system packages):

sudo mv /opt/bitnami/nginx/conf/bitnami/certs/server.crt /opt/bitnami/nginx/conf/bitnami/certs/server.crt.old
sudo mv /opt/bitnami/nginx/conf/bitnami/certs/server.key /opt/bitnami/nginx/conf/bitnami/certs/server.key.old
sudo mv /opt/bitnami/nginx/conf/bitnami/certs/server.csr /opt/bitnami/nginx/conf/bitnami/certs/server.csr.old
sudo ln -sf /opt/bitnami/letsencrypt/certificates/DOMAIN.key /opt/bitnami/nginx/conf/bitnami/certs/server.key
sudo ln -sf /opt/bitnami/letsencrypt/certificates/DOMAIN.crt /opt/bitnami/nginx/conf/bitnami/certs/server.crt
sudo chown root:root /opt/bitnami/nginx/conf/bitnami/certs/server*
sudo chmod 600 /opt/bitnami/nginx/conf/bitnami/certs/server*

and these commands also not working

sudo chown root:root /opt/bitnami/nginx/conf/bitnami/certs/server*
sudo chmod 600 /opt/bitnami/nginx/conf/bitnami/certs/server*

please if you require any instance details let me know

Hi @mrsouk.bh,

Thanks for your message. Please find my comments in-line.

want to move apache server to nginx but unfortunately ssl alternative approach also not work in ec2

Can you tell us how are you moving to the NGINX webserver? Did you launch a new WordPress with NGINX instance and you are migrating the application data? This is our recommended way of doing so.

and when i reach to these bellow commands its show no directory found

If you are running those commands in the server you shared a bnsupport code for, please note that server is using Apache webserver instead of NGINX, and therefore the nginx folder isn’t present in the machine.

i have already nginx instance in ec2 ,
and i have 2 domains ,
so one working in apache and one working in nginx,
i have all in one wp migration plugin with gdrive extension which help me alot and within few minutes i can backup and restore one site to other site…i have 4 gb data on my instance.
but before ssl easily setup on nginx and now not work for me since new release of bitnami stack…
any way i solved my issues thanks for your support…

Hi @mrsouk.bh,

Thanks for the info. I’m glad you fixed your issue. Can you share your solution?

Regards,
Gonzalo