Keywords: General - AWS - Technical issue - Secure Connections (SSL/HTTPS)
I run command
Now when I enter a domain name, it's redirected to https and when I open https connection (https://www.razmere.si) , only default Bitnami Congratulation page is displayed!
Http protocol works well.
- Stop web server
- Configure web server to use a free Let's Encrypt certificate for the domains:
- Disable existing Let's Encrypt cron jobs configured with the tool
- Configure a cron job to automatically renew the certificates each month
- Configure web server name to: winsum.ws
- Enable HTTP to HTTPS redirection (example: redirect ....)
- Enable non-www to www redirection (example: redirect to
- Start web server once all changes have been performed
You can modify the list of changes to perform if you select 'No'
Do you agree to these changes? [Y/n]: Y
Create a free HTTPS certificate with Let's Encrypt
Please provide a valid e-mail address for which to associate your Let's Encrypt
E-mail address : email@example.com
The Let's Encrypt Subscriber Agreement can be found at:
Do you agree to the Let's Encrypt Subscriber Agreement? [Y/n]: Y
Performing changes to your installation
The Bitnami HTTPS Configuration Tool will perform any necessary actions to your
Bitnami installation. This may take some time, please be patient.
The Bitnami HTTPS Configuration Tool succeeded in modifying your installation.
The configuration report is shown below.
Find more details in the log file:
If you find any issues, please check Bitnami Support forums at:
Press [Enter] to continue: