RFI setting Dockerfile ECS Fargate custom wp-content/uploads path

Keywords: WordPress + NGINX + SSL - AWS - How to - Application configuration

Description:
I am hoping that I missed this some where in the forums or on the github repo but I am unable to find clear information on proper configurations for setting custom pathing for https://github.com/bitnami/bitnami-docker-wordpress-nginx

First of all thank you for your time and second I have everything running pretty smooth in AWS ECS Fargate Networking Only configurations.

I have EFS file system mount for the wp-content folder and it is running very fast and the Wordpress install is very large.

What I would like to do is have

EFS Mount 1: /bitnami/wordpress/wp-content

EFS Mount 2: /bitnami/wordpress/wp-content/uploads

I have tried mulitpule ways in the Dockerfile but I seem to be missing something and I feel it is because of the symbolic linking of the /opt/bitnami/wordpress/wp-content configuration that is set on default.

How can I configure this for the seperation of the two?

Thank you for your time.

Should I do it here:

nginx-wordpress-volume-rewrite.conf.tpl

rewrite ^/bitnami/wordpress(/.*) $1 last;
(add something to the volume-rewrite.cong???)

Or should I do it here:

(from EFS mount )/bitnami/wordpress/wp-config.php

define( 'UPLOADS' , '' . 'efsuploads' );

Create new EFS mount and add mount information as I did for the overall wordpress_data

Just trying to save some time here from trial and error.

Thanks

Hi @UnknownEntity,

We provide technical support for our containers in our Github repositories. Our team is actively monitoring them and will be glad to help you there, usually within a business day, and the whole community will benefit from your contribution. Could you please post your question by creating a new issue in the WordPress with NGINX repo?

https://github.com/bitnami/bitnami-docker-wordpress-nginx/issues

Thanks.

I suppose I can but they only have BUG and Feature Request as options in their issues tab…

Thanks though.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.