Review board cannot add SVN repo

Installation runs through fine but when trying to add a subversion repo I keep getting this:

The Python module “subvertpy” is not installed. You may need to restart the server after installing it.

I’ve manually added the module trying different versions and variants (32 and 64bit), restarted, rebooted but still the same error. Can’t see anything in any log that would help.

EDIT: Version of OS is RedHat 2.6.32-504.16.2.el6.x86_64

This can be marked as resolved. I was running 2.0.12 and installed the latest .15 which does not have this issue.

Hi @gram,

I was trying to reproduce your issue, but glad to hear that :smile:

Best regards.

Fernando.

I installed reviewboardpowerpack-2.5.6.1-5-windows-installer.exe and I have the same problem The Python module “subvertpy” is not installed. You may need to restart the server after installing it.

Hello,

Unfortunately, adding SVN repos in Bitnami ReviewBoard is not supported because of this subvertpy repository. Therefore, you would have to use Bitnami Reviewboard in Linux or macOS (or use one of our Virtual Machines or Cloud Images).

Best regards,

Javier J. Salmerón

3 posts were split to a new topic: Reviewboard Windows and Subversion integration issue