Resourcespace will not start

Keywords: ResourceSpace - Windows - Technical issue - Other
Description:
09cc531a-3567-3fb0-e50c-5a64fc5da47f
after installing resourcespace the following information shows in my browser window “$mysql_bin_path = ‘C:\Bitnami\resourcespace-9.5-1\mysql\bin’; $imagemagick_path = ‘C:\Bitnami\resourcespace-9.5-1\imagemagick’; $ghostscript_path = ‘C:\Bitnami\resourcespace-9.5-1\common\bin’; #Paths $ftp_server = ‘my.ftp.server’; $ftp_username = ‘my_username’; $ftp_password = ‘my_password’; $ftp_defaultfolder = ‘temp/’; $thumbs_display_fields = array(8,3); $list_display_fields = array(8,3,12); $sort_fields = array(12); $storagedir = ‘C:\Bitnami\resourcespace-9.5-1/apps/resourcespace/htdocs/filestore/’; $imagemagick_colorspace= ‘sRGB’; $mysql_charset = ‘utf8’; /* New Installation Defaults ------------------------- The following configuration options are set for new installations only. This provides a mechanism for enabling new features for new installations without affecting existing installations (as would occur with changes to config.default.php) */ // Set imagemagick default for new installs to expect the newer version with the sRGB bug fixed. $imagemagick_colorspace = “sRGB”; $contact_link=false; $slideshow_big=true; $home_slideshow_width=1920; $home_slideshow_height=1080; $themes_simple_view=true; $stemming=true; $case_insensitive_username=true; $user_pref_user_management_notifications=true; $themes_show_background_image = true; $use_zip_extension=true; $collection_download=true; $ffmpeg_preview_force = true; $ffmpeg_preview_extension = ‘mp4’; $ffmpeg_preview_options = ‘-f mp4 -b:v 1200k -b:a 64k -ac 1 -c:v h264 -c:a aac -strict -2’; $daterange_search = true; $upload_then_edit = true; $purge_temp_folder_age=90; $filestore_evenspread=true; $comments_resource_enable=true;”

another box opens and reads “Sorry, an error has occurred.
Please go back and try something else.”

I’ve tried uninstall and reinstall several times with the same result. I am a newbe and trying to figure it out. Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi @scott6,

Thanks for using Bitnami. I don’t see any error message in your bnsupport bundle. Did you get any error during the installation process? Can you set to debug the Apache log level in httpd.conf file, restart Apache and try to access the application again? After that, please run the bnsupport tool and share the new code with us.

Notice setting the LogLevel to debug will increase the size of the file rapidly, so we recommend you to revert the change after reproducing the issue to avoid disk space problems.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.