Keywords: Redmine - Windows - Technical issue - Other
After installation of RedminePlusAgile stack I cannot access PHPMyAdmin via "http://127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin"... receive "Page not found. The page you were trying to access doesn't exist or has been removed"
I installed RedminePlusAgile stack (redmineplusagile-3.4.4-7-windows-installer.exe) seemingly without error on Windows 7 and I can successfully access Redmine via "http://127.0.0.1".
After initial (failed) test I installed Testlink WAMP module (bitnami-testlink-1.9.17-0-module-windows-installer.exe) also seemingly without error but also cannot access when using the /testlink url.
This article (https://community.bitnami.com/t/bitnami-redmine-on-windows-w-bitnami-testlink/9809/31) seems to be the same issue, but the community member did not detail the solution "Never mind. I had a redirect configured in apache httpd.conf when the server was just for Redmine". This seems to indicate some configuration needs to change when installing a module over the Redmine stack, in order to access the module. I am not experienced in Apache configuration so I'm not sure what to look for.
Please let me know how I can access all 3 applications: Redmine, TestLink and PHPMyAdmin. Thanks.
(I first posted this on the TestLink forum but after further investigation I think it relates more closely to Redmine, so I apologise in advance for the repost. Original post: https://community.bitnami.com/t/problem-accessing-testlink-module-installed-over-redmine-stack/57342)