Environment:
Redmine version 4.2.2.stable
Ruby version 2.6.8-p205 (2021-07-07) [x64-mingw32]
Rails version 5.2.6
Environment production
Database adapter Mysql2
Mailer queue ActiveJob::QueueAdapters::AsyncAdapter
Mailer delivery smtp

In Redmine version 3.2.1, if you were to update an issue the email address the recipient would see would simply be “our.redmine@gmail.com” .

Now, on Redmine version 4.2.2, if you were to update an issue the email address the recipient would see is now “John Smith our.redmine@gmail.com” - e.g. if John Smith updated an issue the email would go to watchers etc with their name. In other words, if any Redmine user updates a ticket, the email to them would be their “Redmine Name our.redmine@gmail.com”.

I have looked all over the settings, hoping someone can point me in the right direction to just have the Redmine generated emails to come from our.redmine@gmail.com or at least “Redmine our.redmine@gmail.com” instead of each email with the Redmine Users account first/last names?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @alanm,

Thank you for using Bitnami and for posting your questions here. However, that’s a specific one for Redmine and the Redmine’s developers should provide you with more accurate information in the official forums.

https://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/boards

You can also take a look at the official documentation just in case they explain how to achieve that.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.