Could you please provide more details about this issue?
- What do you mean by not working?
- Did the service stop? If so, are you getting any particular error message?
- Is the service not accessible via the hostname that you configured via DNS?
- Could you describe the steps that you perform for connecting to RabbitMQ, both in the case that it works and that it doesn't?
- Are you trying to connect from your local computer or from somewhere else?
Please note that, by default, RabbitMQ's network connectivity is restricted to only accept local connections, for security reasons. You can find more information in this section of our documentation.
Also, we have a Support Tool that will gather relevant information for us to debug the issue. Could you please download and execute it on the machine where the stack is running by following the steps described in the guide below? You must click on the platform or cloud that you are using to find the correct instructions.
How to Run the Bitnami Support Tool
Please note that you need to paste the code outputted by the tool in your reply.