ProcessMaker cases not showing on next step - Windows

Keywords: ProcessMaker - Windows - Technical issue - Other
bnsupport ID: fcade3ca-aa16-e9da-8185-85120a1748af
Description:
I tried the ProcessMaker tutorial (twice) and when a case is opened it is never shown in the inbox of the next user.

My support bundle code is: fcade3ca-aa16-e9da-8185-85120a1748af

Hi @manuelalvarez,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Another user reported this problem and we recently confirmed it.

Error 200 in Participated Cases and assignments in processes are not working

We patched the virtual machines and cloud images and are currently working on fixing this problem for the local installers. We will ping you in this thread when there is any update.

Could you please share the URL of the tutorial so we test the solution before publishing it?

Thanks

Thanks @jota ,

Here is the link to the tutorial:

https://wiki.processmaker.com/3.0/getting_started

Warm regards.

ok, thanks. We will review that info and will test the solution following the tutorial.

I’ll update this ticket once the solution is ready

Hi @manuelalvarez,

We just released a new revision of the Bitnami ProcessMaker solution (3.5.4-3) that installs and configures a new service to manage the app’s queue. We created a really simple pipeline and could assign the tickets to the different users without problems. Please share your feedback when using that new version.

Thanks

Excellent @jota , I can confirm this works correctly now! Thanks!

Glad to see it works!

I am closing this thread now and marking it as resolved, but do not hesitate to reach out to us in case you have further questions :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Jose Antonio Carmona

Was my answer helpful? Click on :heart: