Thank you for sharing the information. Instead of giving you access to our systems to upload the machine, we will let you know how to fix the VM in your own machine so you don't need to upload/download the VM. Please follow these steps to fix the qcow file
- Close the Bitnami OS X VM solution
- Install QEMU in your Mac OS X machine
- Move to the machines folder
- Create a copy of your application folder (in your case WordPress)
cp -RP wordpress wordpress.back
- Once you finished copying the image, run the QEMU tool to check the qcow file. It should return a list of errors
qemu-img check ./wordpress/vm/machine.qcow2
- Fix the errors in the qcow with this command
qemu-img check -r all ./wordpress/vm/machine.qcow2
Open the Bitnami Mac OS X VM again and start the application. It should start without problems.
If everything goes well, remove the folder you copied before
rm -rf wordpress.back
Happy to help!
Was my answer helpful? Click on