I tried everything, I searched for more than 30 hours - I did several instances to test and nothing solved. I do not know what's up, it does not make sense. I made changes to htaccess.conf, .htaccess, I changed permissions for Putty and nothing.
I'll make a key with just "Get" if someone wants to look.
I also updated the prestashop - I had to change the permissions to 777
So, Thank for your attention - Below I'll let all information about my test instance. Best Regards.
Enable PrestaShop's webservice (CHECK)
Enable CGI mode for PHP (CHECK also tried without)
My URL >>>>> /info.php (just to avaluation this moment)
PrestaShop Original version:
2 file modifications have been detected, including 2 from core and native modules: See or hide the list
CORE FILE(S) (2)
Differences between versions:
0 files will be modified, 0 files will be deleted (if they are found). See or hide the list
Your current PrestaShop version : 184.108.40.206 (tried also with the deafult)
Latest official version for major channel. : 1.7.0 stable - (220.127.116.11)