Pgadmin not found bitnami SSH Tunnel

Keywords: Django - Google Cloud Platform - How to - Connectivity (SSH/FTP)

Description:
I can’t enter pgadmin using an ssh tunnel, it seems to me that the URL was not found, could you help me?

Hi @djrudy1051

Thanks for using Bitnami!

Are you referring to this pgAdmin? In that case, I am afraid this application is not shipped in the stack.

Best regards,
Jose Antonio Carmona

Was my answer helpful? Click on :heart:

I understand that in several previous versions I was able to access this application, but it also happens to me that my Django application does not appear, the error appears: ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED, if you could support me it would be of great help since I see that some things have changed here.

but it also happens to me that my Django application does not appear, the error appears: ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED, if you could support me it would be of great help since I see that some things have changed here.

Sure thing! In order to do that, please create a new ticket using the Technical Issue type and one of my teammates will be more than happy to help you with it!

You will need to run the bnsupport-tool in your instance and provide the generated ID in order to create this ticket.

Best regards,
Jose Antonio Carmona

Was my answer helpful? Click on :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.