Permission denied error

Keywords: ProcessMaker - Windows - Technical issue - Permissions
Description:
Warning: file_put_contents(C:\Bitnami\processmakerenterprise-3.3.6-10\apps\processmaker\htdocs\shared\framework/cache/data/ef/95/ef959e26b78b7bbcaf91715a38cbf741a84e7197): failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\Bitnami\processmakerenterprise-3.3.6-10\apps\processmaker\htdocs\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Filesystem\Filesystem.php on line 122

Admin page is blank
Unable to create a new process

Hi @kvmusb,

Could you please let us know more information about the issue?

• What you are trying to achieve and what are the steps you followed before getting the error message?
  • Was this working before or is this the first time you are trying to do it?
  • What changes did you make in the configuration of the stack/application?

Thanks

Hi,

1. I wanted to try out processmaker tool. I downloaded the trial version and installed it on my laptop.

2. This is the first time I am trying to use it.

3. I did not make any changes. Just installed the software and opened it on localhost. I see two same warning messages (provided in my original post) at the top of the page.

Regards,
Vinod

Hi @kvmusb,

We are going to work to reproduce the issue but our daily tests are finishing correctly. Could you please check if the installation finished correctly (there should be a installbuilder_installer_XXX.log in the %TEMP% folder of your machine)? Does your machine have enough free RAM to run that application and their servers?

Hi again @kvmusb,

I just installed the Bitnami ProcessMaker Enterprise stack in a Windows machine and we didn’t find any error when accessing the admin panel

The installation finished properly and there wasn’t any error. Did you have the chance to check what I mentioned above?

Hi @jota,

Sorry for the late reply. I couldn’t find this file in my machine at all. I
just tried logging in again to capture the screenshot of the warning I see,
but to my surprise, the warning is no longer present. Not sure if multiple
restarts helped it, but I am good to go here (at least for now!). Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.