Path of php extension_dir not change, and extensions not working

Keywords: LAMP/MAMP/WAMP - Windows - Technical issue - Other
Description:
hi

in phpinfo () the php.ini file is in C: \ Bitnami \ wampstack-8.0.3-0 \ php \ php.ini (it is correct) and the extension_dir variable is in C: \ php \ ext, but in the php file .ini is configured in C: \ Bitnami \ wampstack-8.0.3-0 \ php \ ext (it is correct). even if I change the path in the .ini file, in phpinfo it doesn’t change.

Hi @gilberto.lps,

Thanks for using Bitnami. I’m afraid I’m not fully understanding your issue. Can you give us more information? Can you also share any screenshot?

Apart from that, can you restart the Apache service after changing the php.ini file?

thanks for the feedback.

I identified the cause of the error

in the php.in i file, I uncommented display_errors and display_startup_errors, however, these variables were already uncommented further down in the file. I didn’t know they were already active

Glad to see you were able to solve your issue! We are marking the previous answer as “Solution” and this topic as “Closed”.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to let us know. Feel free to create a new topic referencing this one if necessary.

Best regards,
Jose Antonio Carmona

Was my answer helpful? Click on :heart: