No Email Notification received after Signing up in Community Forum

Keywords: Liferay - AWS - How to - Other

Description:
Hi,

My colleague signed up to the Community Forum yesterday, but has not received any email notification for email verification.

I wonder if someone can direct me to the contact email address to ask for resending the notification.

Cheers,
Neil

Hi @neil,

Do you mean this community forum? I do not see any error in the logs. Could you please reply to the private message I just sent you to get the email address of your colleague?

Thanks

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I mean, did you receive it?

Hi @neil,

I can see that email exists in the bitnami.com database but there is not any record in this community forum. Did he try to create a new account here? The account will be linked to the account in bitnami.com.

I checked that new accounts were created in this forum without problems recently. Can he try to access the forum?

Yes he signed up to bitnami community forum to create a new account. BUT he never received a n email notification to verify his email, therefore he cannot sign in.

He also tried to re-signing up, but he can’t because the id is taken.

To be able to sign in, is it possible to resend the email verification to him?

Otherwise, can you please delete that account from the community forum in order for him to re-sign up?

Cheers
Neil