Mysql 100% processing usage

Keywords: LAMP/MAMP/WAMP - AWS - Technical issue - Other
bnsupport ID: fe4d8d09-35c8-e90a-36ed-52b9ef69cce8
Description:
At certain times of the day, MySql is impacting practically 100% of usage on the server, with practically no access at this time.

I checked the list of processes and had no results, I don’t know what to do anymore.

Hi @contato6,

I can see that you have several cron jobs configured that access your site to perform different actions, can you confirm those actions don’t make any change in the database?

Apart from that, I understand you deployed a custom PHP app on top of the LAMP solution, can you add more debug information to know why the app is accessing the database so many times?

Finally, I can see you have a lot of requests to Apache

-----------------------------------
Check performance issues: Count number of requests for the 10 most active IP addresses in the last 100.000 requests
-----------------------------------
Running: tail -n 100000 access_log | awk '{print $1}' | sort | uniq -c | sort -nr | head -n 10 | awk '{print $1}'
In: /opt/bitnami/apache2/logs/

Output:

can you get more information of the IPs that are requesting your site to know if they are bots/attackers?

https://docs.bitnami.com/aws/infrastructure/lamp/troubleshooting/deny-connections-bots-apache/

Happy to help!

Was my answer helpful? Click on :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.