I am running a copy of OSQA-1-0rc-2-Ubuntu-12-10 image on Azure. I launched the site and set up an administrator user changing the given password, had quite a few issues setting up email capabilities, although seems to be working properly now. While setting up email I added a second user, unaware that I would not be able to remove this user later. After realizing that I could not delete the user I suspended them indefinitely. I added SSH capabilities and enabled SSL, adding the files for the certificate, I then changed the URL to rid of the trailing /osqa. After all of this I went back into the users to change the settings for the admin to find that I cannot use the user tools link for either user which led me to find the error in my log.