Keywords: WordPress - Google Cloud Platform - Technical issue - Other
bnsupport ID: 9ce25acd-fac8-1da6-572d-7e03a9b986f7
I read all similar pagespeed related errors but could not figure out how to fix mine. I disabled pagespeed until a solution is found.
This seems to be a recent issue with no alterations of config files on my end.
- 2 "lost connection with database" errors
- 2 episodes of site unavailable (almost blank page but loading indefinitely)
Looking at the logs here are the most common errors:
- [pagespeed:error] PageSpeed Serf fetch failure rate extremely high
- [proxy_fcgi:error] Partial results are valid but processing is incomplete
- [ssl:warn] AH01909: localhost:443:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID which matches the server name
- [pagespeed:warn] Fetch timed out
- [pagespeed:error] Slow write operation on file
I tried flushing the cache but this had no effect.
I sense this has to do with https and my server configuration. I set up HTTPS using cloudflare.
Would be grateful if you could point me to the write direction and help me understand why pagespeed fails.