Moodle LMS with LearningLocker LRS

Keywords: Moodle - AWS - Technical issue - Other
Description:
I have Bitnami Moodle installed on aws server and I want to use tincan api to send records to my Learning Locker LRS. I followed the instructions as much as I faced some issues with the integration of tincan plugin. I am stuck at the point that I can attach a tincan launch link from a zip file, and when I manually write the address, I can access it, but the link does not visible on the course page.
I suspect two points maybe related to this problem but I appreciate any comments regarding the problem.

1. within LRS settings there are no version tab that I can enter the version number as I use xAPI version 1.0.3 ; if there is a place or way that I can change the value it will be fine for me.
  2. the course page gives an error when I activate the developer error on Moodle as:
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /bitnami/moodle/mod/tincanlaunch/view.php on line 127
    when I check it in inspection window on the browser/sources, I see no fetch statement.

I really don’t know where to look, any comment will be appreciated.
Thanks
Dogan

Hi @dogan.guler,

Thanks for using Bitnami. I think your issue must be related to the Moodle application or the plugin you are using. Can you check it with the plugin developers?

Apart from that, we have a Support Tool that will gather relevant information for us to analyze your configuration and logs. Could you please execute it on the machine where the stack is running by following the steps described in the guide below?

Please note that you need to paste the code ID that is shown at the end.

Hi @gongomgra ,
Thank you, I will try…

Hi @dogan.guler,

Thanks for your message. We hope you can get your question answered from the plugin developers :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.