Missing virtual machine. Never deleted it

Type: Bitnami Support Tool

Description:
I had a virtual machine for my wordpress website and now it is gone. I originally was unable to even get to my admin login page for my wordpess website and when I came here to see how i could fix the connection, my virtual machine never came up. Please tell me there is a way to get it back without paying for a new virtual machine.

Hi @kaylinwetter,

Can you give more information? Did you use the Bitnami launchpad for clouds to create the VM? On which platform were you running it?

Regards,
Michiel

I am using Google cloud for my WordPress hosting platform. Because of this I was using the google launchpad through Bitnami for my VM.

Hi @kaylinwetter,

Does the VM appear in the Google Cloud console?

https://console.cloud.google.com/home/dashboard

Regards,
Michiel

Hi Michiel,

I have some access to it in the Deployment Manager section, but that is the only place I can find the bitnami specific section to my website. I checked the Compute Engine section and there is nothing thereā€¦ I hope that answered your question and is what you were talking about. If not let me know and I will do some more digging to give you the best answers I can to specific sections in my google cloud platform.

Hi @kaylinwetter,

The launchpad only reads the information from the Google cloud platform. If, for any reason (for example billing) the machine is deleted, it will be shown through, but not caused by the launchpad. Could you contact Google Support with this issue?

Regards,
Michiel