Migrating data from different ERP to Odoo (for bill-of-materials)

Keywords: Odoo - Google Cloud Platform - How to - Plugins installation/configuration

Description:
Dear All,

I need to migrate my data (particularly raw-material list, product list and bill of materials) from my another ERP to odoo. I just entered the postgresql command line and found that there are multiple (starting with “mrp_”) and some are related to bom. Neverthless, I’m concerned to add entries manually, since I may miss sth. that may break the data integrity. So, may I kindly ask whether there is a proper sdk or api/ref to enter materials and bill-of-materials (or any other implementation example)? I googled but couldn’t find any useful thing yet.

thanks

Kivanc

Hi @kivanccakmak,

Thank you for using our solution. That’s a specific question about the application so we suggest you ask in the official forums of the application to get more information about that. The app’s documentation should also describe how to achieve what you want to, so please take a look at it too.

https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1

However, we will also keep this ticket open in this forum in case any Bitnami user performed this operation recently.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.