Keywords: Mediawiki - Windows - Technical issue - Connectivity (SSH/FTP)
Hello, I installed mediwiki on my win10 machine and after a few days I got this from my browser 'this site cant be reached 22.214.171.124 took to long to respond'
I did the usual stuff and restarted mysql and apache after getting frustrated I uninstalled and reinstalled mediawiki (I didnt backup my wiki which was fine it was only a few paragraphs) and it worked fine for a day now I get the same response 'this site cant be reached 126.96.36.199 took to long to respond
I checked my antivirus thinking it maybe a firewall issue and it mentions that ip address disappeared from the wireless adaptor
I need help I'm at my wits end and I don't want to start a new wiki again only for the issue to return.
support code: t8e20ea78-b95a-20e2-3c11-591b3519fbca