main.ERROR: There are no commands defined in the "setup:cron" namespace

Keywords: Magento - AWS - Technical issue - Application configuration

bnsupport ID: df86c72b-89c1-97a6-b636-36cf56350908

bndiagnostic output:

? Apache: Found possible issues
? Mysql: Found possible issues
? Php: Found possible issues
https://docs.bitnami.com/general/apps/wordpress/troubleshooting/debug-errors-apache/
https://docs.bitnami.com/bch/apps/moodle/troubleshooting/deny-connections-bots-apache/
https://docs.bitnami.com/aws/apps/wordpress/troubleshooting/debug-errors-mysql/
https://docs.bitnami.com/general/apps/wordpress/configuration/configure-phpfpm-processes/

Description:

[2021-07-27 08:01:02] main.ERROR: There are no commands defined in the "setup:cron" namespace.

Did you mean one of these?
    setup
    setup:config
    setup:db
    setup:db-data
    setup:db-declaration
    setup:db-schema
    setup:di
    setup:performance
    setup:static-content
    setup:store-config
#0 /opt/bitnami/apps/magento/htdocs/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(657): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->findNamespace('setup:cron')
#1 /opt/bitnami/apps/magento/htdocs/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(237): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->find('setup:cron:run')
#2 /opt/bitnami/apps/magento/htdocs/vendor/magento/framework/Console/Cli.php(115): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#3 /opt/bitnami/apps/magento/htdocs/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(149): Magento\Framework\Console\Cli->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#4 /opt/bitnami/apps/magento/htdocs/bin/magento(30): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run()
#5 {main} [] []
[2021-07-27 08:02:02] main.ERROR: There are no commands defined in the "setup:cron" namespace.

Hi! my magneto was down and we got this error form system log, I have search the solution but I don’t know hoe to remove the bitnami corn job, please advise

Hi @danyu

Thanks for using Bitnami Magento!

I have briefly checked the report generated by the bnsupport-tool and I think this is not the error preventing your application from starting. Instead, I have found this in your Apache error_log files:

[Tue Jul 27 07:19:15.027380 2021] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 4132:tid 140663778457344] [client 127.0.0.1:50514] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '=>' (T_DOUBLE_ARROW) in /opt/bitnami/apps/magento/htdocs/app/etc/env.php on line 70'
[Tue Jul 27 07:19:20.031268 2021] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 4131:tid 140663416821504] [client 127.0.0.1:50516] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '=>' (T_DOUBLE_ARROW) in /opt/bitnami/apps/magento/htdocs/app/etc/env.php on line 70'
[Tue Jul 27 07:19:25.035102 2021] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 4898:tid 140663374857984] [client 127.0.0.1:50518] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '=>' (T_DOUBLE_ARROW) in /opt/bitnami/apps/magento/htdocs/app/etc/env.php on line 70'

Have you modified the /opt/bitnami/apps/magento/htdocs/app/etc/env.php file recently? It seems that the syntax there is not valid.

Best regards,
Jose Antonio Carmona

Was my answer helpful? Click on :heart:

Yes! and I have correct the env.php line 70, can you please looking again?

[2021-07-27 16:20:02] main.ERROR: There are no commands defined in the "setup:cron" namespace.

Did you mean one of these?
    setup
    setup:config
    setup:db
    setup:db-data
    setup:db-declaration
    setup:db-schema
    setup:di
    setup:performance
    setup:static-content
    setup:store-config
#0 /opt/bitnami/apps/magento/htdocs/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(657): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->findNamespace('setup:cron')
#1 /opt/bitnami/apps/magento/htdocs/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(237): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->find('setup:cron:run')
#2 /opt/bitnami/apps/magento/htdocs/vendor/magento/framework/Console/Cli.php(115): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#3 /opt/bitnami/apps/magento/htdocs/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(149): Magento\Framework\Console\Cli->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#4 /opt/bitnami/apps/magento/htdocs/bin/magento(30): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run()
#5 {main} [] []

still got this message from system log

Hi @danyu

According to this thread, it seems that the update/cron.php file has been removed in Magento 2.4.0 onwards:

We created an internal task to address this and it seems that in the latest version published this is resolved. In any case, this should not prevent the application from starting.

Yes! and I have correct the env.php line 70, can you please looking again?

Nice! Could you please execute the bnsupport-tool again in order to see your recent changes?

Best regards,
Jose Antonio Carmona

Was my answer helpful? Click on :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.