Keywords: Magento - AWS - Technical issue - Domain Name (DNS)
I had 2 topics before related to this topic within the same technical problem. If you could review my 2 Magento topics it could help to understand the issue.
- it an AWS EC2 instance, Magento,
- DNS sat to a domain name
- varnish has been disabled because it is not compatible with https redirection
- lets encrypt installed, and got the certs successfully
- http redirected to https
- on /admin/ pages the secure access links was sat to https including admin pages
- there are no other setting modified
- there are no new products, category or whatever. Magenta contains only the default store contents.
- the instance was fine and running.
- after a week this Magento instance in inaccessible from https
- all services are running:
php-fpm already running
apache already running
mysql already running
memcached already running
- all services are restarted
- only the ssh access is working
- the support tool is not able to upload the support bundle file to Bitnami
Why goes wrong an empty Magento instance during a week running?
What do you suggest to fix it and get web access?