List of Default Modules/Extensions of Magento 2.4.2 in Bitnami Magento VM

Keywords: Magento - Virtual Machines - How to - Other
Description:
Hi Bitnami Community,

I have Magento 2.4.2 CE running on Bitnami Magento VM. I would like to find out the default extensions/modules that are currently available in this out-of-the-box deployment. I am connected to the VM session using Putty.

As per the Magento Community Edition documentation, I need to run the following command to get the list of modules -
$ php bin/magento module:status

I ran the command and got “Could not open input file: bin/magento”

Can anyone help me to run the command correctly to get the list of module?

Regards,

Naweed

Hi @naweedqadir,

If you need to run a command using the Magento CLI in the Bitnami solution, please follow the instructions of this guide

https://docs.bitnami.com/virtual-machine/apps/magento/administration/using-magento-cli/

Happy to help!

Was my answer helpful? Click on :heart:

Hi Jota,

Thanks for looking into my query.

Please see my issue - the Bitnami Magento 2.4.2 VirtualBox environment don’t recognize the $ sudo bin/magento-cli command. It says command not found.

I even tried to find the folder from which I can run the command but the directory/folder mentioned in the linked page does not exist.

I tried to look for a possible location/folder I can run it but I could not find one. I am lost here.

Based on Bitnami Magento’s current Virtualbox environment, can you please let me know how can I find out the list of modules that are running on that instance?

Regards,

Naweed

Hi @naweedqadir,

I’ll notify the documentation team about the typos in the documentation. The Magento’s files are now inside the /opt/bitnami/magento folder. If you want to run the module:status command, you just need to use these commands

cd /opt/bitnami/magento
sudo bin/magento-cli module:status

Dear Jota,

You are a lifesaver :slight_smile: :grin: I am thrilled that I was able to bring to your attention the legacy information that might mislead others. Magento CLI command is key to executing critical Magento-related commands.

Naweed - Magento Command on Bitnami M242 - Resolved

Your instruction worked perfectly as you can see above. Now I know why some of the other Magento CLI commands did not work.

Thanks again for your prompt support.

Regards,

Naweed

Perfect @naweedqadir! I’m really glad to hear that :tada:

Thank you for your kind words :slight_smile: Have a good week!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Thanks for the feedback. The page at https://docs.bitnami.com/virtual-machine/apps/magento/administration/using-magento-cli/ is now updated.